Friday, October 9, 2009

Samuel L. Jackson




Dictionaries are like watches; the worst is better than none, and the best cannot be expected to be quite true.
Samuel L. Jackson

I actually think I have an audience member's sensibility about going to the movies.
Samuel L. Jackson

I guess the worst day I have had was when I had to stand up in rehab in front of my wife and daughter and say 'Hi, my name is Sam and I am an addict.'
Samuel L. Jackson

I look at myself as an audience member. I still love movies, and I still go and sit in the back of the big dark room with everybody else, and I want the same thrill.
Samuel L. Jackson

I never had one beer. If I bought a six-pack of beer, I kept drinking till all six beers were gone. You have to have that kind of understanding about yourself. I haven't had a drink now in 12 years.
Samuel L. Jackson

I've been fortunate to be in films that are classic, that are going to be around.
Samuel L. Jackson

If you have an opportunity to use your voice you should use it.
Samuel L. Jackson

Long Kiss Goodnight has a huge cult following. They could make another version of that movie right now and make a lot of money.
Samuel L. Jackson

Not everybody goes to movies to get their life changed.
Samuel L. Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment