Monday, January 25, 2010

Al Capone




Capitalism is the legitimate racket of the ruling class.
Al Capone

I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.
Al Capone

I don't even know what street Canada is on.
Al Capone

I have built my organization upon fear.
Al Capone

My rackets are run on strictly American lines and they're going to stay that way.
Al Capone

Now I know why tigers eat their young.
Al Capone

Prohibition has made nothing but trouble.
Al Capone

This American system of ours, call it Americanism, call it capitalism, call it what you will, gives each and every one of us a great opportunity if we only seize it with both hands and make the most of it.
Al Capone

Vote early and vote often.
Al Capone

When I sell liquor, it's called bootlegging; when my patrons serve it on Lake Shore Drive, it's called hospitality.
Al Capone

You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
Al Capone


No comments:

Post a Comment