Saturday, April 3, 2010

Eddie Murphy




I've always had confidence. It came because I have lots of initiative. I wanted to make something of myself.
Eddie Murphy

I'm 42 and the age of a guy who has kids, so I guess I'm playing right where I'm supposed to be. I'm comfortable with that, but in the same breath I'd do something edgy. If someone came to me and offered me an edgy and funny story, then I'd do it.
Eddie Murphy

The thing about kids is that they express emotion. They don't hold back. If they want to cry, they cry, and if they are in a good mood, they're in a good mood.
Eddie Murphy

I'd like to produce, direct, write, score, and star in a film in exactly the way Chaplin did. I'll do that before I'm thirty.
Eddie Murphy

I've made 30 movies and for the most part my movies work. In a business where success is an exception and not the rule, I've mostly been successful.
Eddie Murphy

You know, making a movie is a collaborative effort and sometimes all the ingredients don't work out. I know that every now and again I am going to make a movie that won't work.
Eddie Murphy

In the original script, my character was a basketball player rather than a boxer. I didn't think I could pull that off. I'm a little short to be a basketball player!
Eddie Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment