Monday, May 10, 2010

Sid Vicious




American audiences are just the same as any other audiences. Except a bit more boring.
Sid Vicious

I just cash in on the fact that I'm good looking, and I've got a nice figure and girls like me.
Sid Vicious

I was the only guy with any bit of anarchy left.
Sid Vicious

I'll die before I'm 25, and when I do I'll have lived the way I wanted to.
Sid Vicious

I'm not chic, I could never be chic.
Sid Vicious

I'm not vicious really. I consider myself to be kindhearted. I love my mum.
Sid Vicious

I've only been in love with a beer bottle and a mirror.
Sid Vicious

The band broke up because I couldn't bear Rotten anymore because he was an embarrassment with his silly hats and his, like, shabby, dirty, nasty looking appearance.
Sid Vicious

Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE.
Sid Vicious

We are better than anyone, ain't we? Except for the Eagles, the Eagles are better than us.
Sid Vicious

We're really quite nice and friendly, but everyone has a beastly side to them, don't they?
Sid Vicious

You can't arrest me, I'm a rockstar.
Sid Vicious

You just pick up a chord, go twang, and you're got music.
Sid Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment