Sunday, September 26, 2010

Olivia Newton-John




Family, nature and health all go together.
Olivia Newton-John

I don't know what my path is yet. I'm just walking on it.
Olivia Newton-John

I live every day to its fullest extent and I don't sweat the small stuff.
Olivia Newton-John

I love life and nothing intimidates me anymore.
Olivia Newton-John

I love that quiet time when nobody's up and the animals are all happy to see me.
Olivia Newton-John

I simply have a marvellous life, a very lucky life.
Olivia Newton-John

I'm happy, and I think being happy keeps you looking young.
Olivia Newton-John

My memories are inside me - they're not things or a place - I can take them anywhere.
Olivia Newton-John

Nature is the most beautiful thing we have. It's better than art because it's from the creator.
Olivia Newton-John

Nothing I have done professionally will top the feeling I got when singing with John Farnham at the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney.
Olivia Newton-John

The only weights I lift are my dogs.
Olivia Newton-John

To me luxury is to be at home with my daughter, and the occasional massage doesn't hurt.
Olivia Newton-John

We print 37 million copies, and we found out about the unfortunate news as we were putting the issue to bed.
Olivia Newton-John

No comments:

Post a Comment