Friday, March 19, 2010

Bruce Willis




After I did the first Die Hard I said I'd never do another, same after I did the second one and the third. The whole genre was running itself into the ground.
Bruce Willis

But the action film genre is gonna have to come up with some new bad guys.
Bruce Willis

Every day I work at not taking this fame thing seriously. Fortunately I have a great group of friends who help me do this.
Bruce Willis

Everybody, no matter how old you are, is around 24, 25 in their heart.
Bruce Willis

I hate government. I'm apolitical. Write that down. I'm not a Republican.
Bruce Willis

I hate working out. Because I work out for films now solely I come to associate it with work.
Bruce Willis

I just have more fun when I get to try new things - and the action film genre has kind of painted itself into a corner, copied itself so many times and it has basically run out of bad buys.
Bruce Willis

I like having the dough to come and go as I please.
Bruce Willis

I mean, look, I wear makeup in films. I don't wear makeup in real life. It's just part of the gig, that's all.
Bruce Willis

I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.
Bruce Willis

I'm really just a regular guy who has had an incredibly blessed life.
Bruce Willis

I've always had confidence. Before I was famous, that confidence got me into trouble. After I got famous, it just got me into more trouble.
Bruce Willis

If you catch him, just give me four seconds with Saddam Hussein.
Bruce Willis

Justin Timberlake is terrific in this film. I told him it's time to stop singing.
Bruce Willis

My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry.
Bruce Willis

On the one hand, we'll never experience childbirth. On the other hand, we can open all our own jars.
Bruce Willis

They look right. And you move left.
Bruce Willis

Too many children in foster care are falling through cracks. Be a hero, take the time learn about adoption today.
Bruce Willis

Violence - look, we live in a violent world, man. This country was founded on violence. Who's kidding who?
Bruce Willis

You can't undo the past... but you can certainly not repeat it.
Bruce Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment