Friday, March 26, 2010

James Caan




You have to be very careful when you let someone win.
James Caan

Showing up every day isn't enough. There are a lot of guys who show up every day who shouldn't have showed up at all.
James Caan

You're the only one who's closing your eyes at night. There's no one else who can do it for you.
James Caan

I think we have to believe in things we don't see. That's really important for all of us, whether it's your religion or Santa Claus, or whatever. That's pretty much what it's about.
James Caan

One night I went over to get some dope from some Hollywood tough guy. After I left, my son Scott, who was only fifteen, went over with a baseball bat to kill him. I was laughing out of one eye and crying out of the other. I thought, Who am I kidding?
James Caan

It is that, but really, it's about how we don't recognise the little things in life, or appreciate the little things in life like belonging. A sense of belonging is a big thing today.
James Caan

There's a big difference between wanting to work and having to work. And I had to learn that the hard way. Now money is very important to me, because I ain't got it.
James Caan

No comments:

Post a Comment