Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gloria Estefan




As an artist, you dream about accumulating enough successful music to someday do just one greatest-hits album, but to reach the point where you're releasing your second collection of hits is beyond belief.
Gloria Estefan

Being Latin parents makes us extremely expressive with our affections.
Gloria Estefan

Having felt people's love and support first hand through difficult moments in my life makes me feel it's our responsibility to help one another.
Gloria Estefan

I have a very open line of communication with both my children.
Gloria Estefan

I think that the only way to teach is by example, as children will more easily follow what they see you do than what you tell them to do.
Gloria Estefan

I'm a writer and this is what I love to do.
Gloria Estefan

I've been offered a lot of things that celebrities do that I wouldn't do, like perfumes, lines of clothing and this, that and the other.
Gloria Estefan

Motherhood is... difficult and... rewarding.
Gloria Estefan

My mom was a source of strength.She showed me by example that women, regardless of how difficult life may get, can do it all.
Gloria Estefan

My mom was definitely very strict with me.
Gloria Estefan

My mother had a beautiful, soothing voice that made me melt.
Gloria Estefan

Sex and drugs were simply not discussed in our culture at that time.
Gloria Estefan

She's an amazing dog and really inspired everything that's in this book.
Gloria Estefan

Sometimes my mother had difficulty communicating with me about certain topics.
Gloria Estefan

The responsibility of carrying and bringing a new life into this world is one that cannot be taken lightly.
Gloria Estefan

The sad truth is that opportunity doesn't knock twice.
Gloria Estefan

There are certain realities we must speak of with our children that were not present when I was a child.
Gloria Estefan

There's no reason that just because you're a celebrity you can't write.
Gloria Estefan

To know that everything we say and do to this new little human being may have a profound effect on him or her is a daunting obligation.
Gloria Estefan

We protect aspirin bottles in this country better than we protect guns from accidents by children.
Gloria Estefan

No comments:

Post a Comment