Monday, November 9, 2009

Lionel Richie




Exactly when people are in turmoil is the time that the entertainment business has always been at its best. Because people don't want to be reminded every day that they are under siege, or that they're not having a great time of life.
Lionel Richie

I find the greatest songs in the world come out of pain, and I don't like it! Here's what it does: It strips away all of your facade. It makes you so honest. It's cleansing.
Lionel Richie

Lionel Richie, love song, OK, thank you very much, good-bye. And all of a sudden I realized that, in my career, what has made my career has always been the surprises.
Lionel Richie

People, as critical as it looks, we're OK. We are in control, whether we feel it or not.
Lionel Richie

So much of my career has been about saying things the way people say them, using melodies not that I can sing but that the people can sing.
Lionel Richie

Taking time to sit back and watch and think about what you've seen is important. Traveling did a great deal to me. I found that when I travel and just sit in the corner and watch, a million ideas come to me.
Lionel Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment