Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ally Sheedy




But the fact is, nobody gets off drugs unless they really want to, and I really wanted to.
Ally Sheedy

Hollywood is the definition of sexual discrimination.
Ally Sheedy

I have the desire to work as an actress, but I have no ambition to be a star.
Ally Sheedy

I never thought to myself, I'm going to grow up and fall in love with a man or I'm going to fall in love with a woman because my mother is a lesbian.
Ally Sheedy

I think everybody has the ability to fall in love with a man or with a woman or a white person or a black person or a Jewish person or a Protestant person or whatever.
Ally Sheedy

I think that acting involves doing your job so well that you are able to help the viewer identify with the character.
Ally Sheedy

I'd rather not pinpoint my mistakes.
Ally Sheedy

My experiences have taught me a lot and I'm happy with my learning's, if not with what I went through to learn.
Ally Sheedy

No comments:

Post a Comment