Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jerry Lee Lewis ("Killer Pianist")




Either be hot or cold. If you are lukewarm, the Lord will spew you forth from His mouth. Jerry Lee Lewis

Hippies? Why, I'm the original. Jerry Lee Lewis

I'm a rompin', stompin', piano playing son of a bitch. A mean son of a bitch.
Jerry Lee Lewis

If I'm going to Hell, I'm going there playing the piano.
Jerry Lee Lewis

Other people - they practice and they practice... these fingers of mine, they got brains in 'em. You don't tell them what to do - they do it. God given talent.
Jerry Lee Lewis

When they look back on me I want 'em to remember me not for all my wives, although I've had a few, and certainly not for any mansions or high livin' money I made and spent. I want 'em to remember me simply for my music.
Jerry Lee Lewis

Y'know, there's nothin' like tearing up a good club now and then.
Jerry Lee Lewis

You've got to walk and talk with God to go to heaven... I have the devil in me! If I didn't have, I'd be Christian! Jerry Lee Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment