Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Joan Collins



Age is just a number. It's totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine.
Joan Collins

And I kissed a lot of frogs as well, but no, I kissed a lot of frogs and now I've found my prince.
Joan Collins

And I think of that again as I've written in several of my beauty books, a lot of health comes from the proper eating habits, which are something that - you know, I come from a generation that wasn't - didn't have a lot of food.
Joan Collins

And I used to write novels and little stories and compositions and I - but I put them away because I started acting when I was 17. So there wasn't much time.
Joan Collins

And then I wrote my first autobiography when I - well, it was 23 years ago. And since then I've written about one book every two years.
Joan Collins

And we have not found any generational gap at all. If he wants to go a football game, he goes. If I want to go to a fashion show, I go. We don't have to do everything together. But we like doing most things together.
Joan Collins

Basically, though, I believe in eating well, not eating too much but eating a variety of foods.
Joan Collins

But I have had to give up certain things in my life. One is shopping. Two is lunch with the girls. Three is cocktail parties, and four is studying my lines.
Joan Collins

Dynasty was the opportunity to take charge of my career rather than waiting around like a library book waiting to be loaned out.
Joan Collins

I consider you as old as you look and feel. And in that case I feel - I feel I'm about 39, like Jack Benny.
Joan Collins

I do it because I love acting, I love working, and whether it's radio, television, films, theater, I don't care as long as I can get out there and do it.
Joan Collins

I don't believe in dieting.
Joan Collins

I don't buy into you're on the slag heap when you're 40 or 50 or 60 or 70 or whatever.
Joan Collins

I have a lot of male friends.
Joan Collins

I have the absolute utmost respect for soap opera actors now. They work harder than any actor I know in any other medium. And they don't get very much approbation for it.
Joan Collins

I mean, even my dressing room at the studio has candles and cushions and cashmere rugs and things.
Joan Collins

I really feel now like a native New Yorker. And I'm very happy here.
Joan Collins

I received an OBE from the Queen, which probably doesn't mean anything in America but is quite nice in England - the Order of the British Empire for services to drama.
Joan Collins

I think dieting is bad for you.
Joan Collins

I think health is another exceedingly important thing.
Joan Collins

I think it has something to do with being British. We don't take ourselves as seriously as some other countries do. I think a lot of people take themselves far too seriously; I find that a very tedious attitude.
Joan Collins

I think, Larry, one of the things is I'm a very active person.
Joan Collins

I'm extremely happy in my life. I consider myself to be very blessed.
Joan Collins

I'm older than my sister so I started writing first. I started writing at school. I was always top of my class in composition, essays, English Lit and all of that.
Joan Collins

I've never yet met a man who could look after me. I don't need a husband. What I need is a wife.
Joan Collins

If life throws you a lemon - make lemonade.
Joan Collins

Loneliness is the universal problem of rich people.
Joan Collins

Show me a person who has never made a mistake and I'll show you somebody who has never achieved much.
Joan Collins

The easiest way to convince my kids that they don't really need something is to get it for them.
Joan Collins

The problem with beauty is that it's like being born rich and getting poorer.
Joan Collins

The secret of having a personal life is not answering too many questions about it.
Joan Collins

Well I've written four beauty books as well.
Joan Collins

Yes, I love playing cartoony characters. Been known for that.
Joan Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment