Thursday, September 17, 2009

Carrie Fisher




As you get older, the pickings get slimmer, but the people don't.
Carrie Fisher

Drugs made me feel more normal.
Carrie Fisher

I am a spy in the house of me. I report back from the front lines of the battle that is me. I am somewhat nonplused by the event that is my life.
Carrie Fisher

I don't think Christmas is necessarily about things. It's about being good to one another, it's about the Christian ethic, it's about kindness.
Carrie Fisher

I don't want to be thought of as a survivor because you have to continue getting involved in difficult situations to show off that particular gift, and I'm not interested in doing that anymore.
Carrie Fisher

I really love the internet. They say chat-rooms are the trailer park of the internet but I find it amazing.
Carrie Fisher

I spent a year in a 12-step program, really committed, because I could not believe what had happened - that I might have killed myself.
Carrie Fisher

I think of my body as a side effect of my mind.
Carrie Fisher

I think that the truth is a really stern taskmistress.
Carrie Fisher

I was street smart, but unfortunately the street was Rodeo Drive.
Carrie Fisher

I went to a doctor and told him I felt normal on acid, that I was a light bulb in a world of moths. That is what the manic state is like.
Carrie Fisher

I'm fine, but I'm bipolar. I'm on seven medications, and I take medication three times a day. This constantly puts me in touch with the illness I have. I'm never quite allowed to be free of that for a day. It's like being a diabetic.
Carrie Fisher

Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher

Kevin Smith is a very challenging conversationalist and Jay has many great stories.
Carrie Fisher

Leia follows me like a vague smell.
Carrie Fisher

Now I say I'm a diarist with an explanation I'll get back to you on. Someday I may try and write in memoir form.
Carrie Fisher

People are still asking me if I knew Star Wars was going to be that big of a hit. Yes, we all knew. The only one who didn't know was George.
Carrie Fisher

Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
Carrie Fisher

The manic end of is a lot of fun.
Carrie Fisher

You can't find any true closeness in Hollywood, because everybody does the fake closeness so well.
Carrie Fisher



http://lumq.com/06/star-wars-actors/

No comments:

Post a Comment