Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Marlon Brando



Acting is the expression of a neurotic impulse. It's a bum's life. Quitting acting, that's the sign of maturity.
Marlon Brando

An actor is at most a poet and at least an entertainer.
Marlon Brando

An actor's a guy who, if you ain't talking about him, ain't listening.
Marlon Brando

I don't mind that I'm fat. You still get the same money.
Marlon Brando

I have eyes like those of a dead pig.
Marlon Brando

If there's anything unsettling to the stomach, it's watching actors on television talk about their personal lives.
Marlon Brando

If we are not our brother's keeper, at least let us not be his executioner.
Marlon Brando

If you want something from an audience, you give blood to their fantasies. It's the ultimate hustle.
Marlon Brando

Never confuse the size of your paycheck with the size of your talent.
Marlon Brando

Privacy is not something that I'm merely entitled to, it's an absolute prerequisite.
Marlon Brando

The only reason I'm in Hollywood is that I don't have the moral courage to refuse the money.
Marlon Brando

The only thing an actor owes his public is not to bore them.
Marlon Brando

There's a line in the picture where he snarls, 'Nobody tells me what to do.' That's exactly how I've felt all my life.
Marlon Brando

To grasp the full significance of life is the actor's duty, to interpret it is his problem, and to express it his dedication.
Marlon Brando

With women, I've got a long bamboo pole with a leather loop on the end. I slip the loop around their necks so they can't get away or come too close. Like catching snakes.
Marlon Brando








No comments:

Post a Comment