Monday, September 28, 2009

Richard Dreyfuss




Happiness has a bad rap. People say it shouldn't be your goal in life. Oh, yes it should.
Richard Dreyfuss

I decided at age 9, but I was reinforced at age 13 when a teacher told me I had talent. I can't say she really motivated me because I already knew. I knew I had talent. I went to the Jewish community theater and got in plays there. Then I went for the movies.'
Richard Dreyfuss

I don't know what its like for most actors, but really clearly for myself acting has always been the fulfilment of personal fantasies. It isn't just art, its about being a person I've always wanted to be, or being in a situation, or being a hero.
Richard Dreyfuss

I really think that living is the process of going from complete certainty to complete ignorance.
Richard Dreyfuss

It must be remembered that the Bush White House has a separate talent for character assassination that must not be confused with a talent for governance.
Richard Dreyfuss

Kerry is an adult - he thinks things through. He learns from the present as well as the past. To George Bush, thinking things through is for sissies.
Richard Dreyfuss

1 comment:

  1. http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20114571,00.html

    ReplyDelete