Saturday, September 26, 2009

Michael Landon





Boy, you gotta be real sick to get this much attention.
Michael Landon

Dreaming is one thing, and working towards the dream is one thing, but working with expectations in mind is very self-defeating.
Michael Landon

Every script I've written and every series I've produced have expressed the things I most deeply believe.
Michael Landon

I believe in God, family, truth between people, the power of love.
Michael Landon

I believe that there is God in all of us.
Michael Landon

I don't have expectations. Expectations in your life just lead to giant disappointments.
Michael Landon

I don't mind dying if I have to, but I'm damned if I want to pay for the guarantee. I'm sorry.
Michael Landon

I felt my father's presence with me, helping me to commit to paper the feelings I had. I really heard my father speaking to me from the other dimension.
Michael Landon

I love my work. I've had three successful series, and I want to find out if I can make a fourth.
Michael Landon

I think all of us create our own miracles.
Michael Landon

I want people to laugh and cry, not just sit and stare at the TV.
Michael Landon

I'm going to beat this cancer or die trying.
Michael Landon

I'm not the kind of person who gives up without a fight.
Michael Landon

I've fought hard and now I'm weary to the bone.
Michael Landon

I've got nine kids, nine dogs, three grandkids - and one in the oven. And three parrots!
Michael Landon

I've had a good life. Enough happiness, enough success.
Michael Landon

Less than 1 percent of the patients treated are alive at the end of five years.
Michael Landon

Life has been good to me. It's not like I missed an awful lot. I had a pretty good lick here. Every moment gets a little more important.
Michael Landon

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I think viewers are hungry for shows in which people say something meaningful.
Michael Landon

Now I won't have to worry about the new series making it or not.
Michael Landon


No comments:

Post a Comment