Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mark Hamill




Acting in 'Star Wars' I felt like a raisin in a giant fruit salad, and I didn't even know who the cantaloupes were.
Mark Hamill

I can't tell you how much we laughed on the set to have Alec Guinness in a scene with a big, furry dog that's flying a space ship.
Mark Hamill

I have a sneaking suspicion that if there were a way to make movies without actors, George Lucas would do it.
Mark Hamill

I never saw myself so much as an actor. I wanted to be a cartoonist like Charles M. Schulz and create my own world and be able to have a studio at home and not commute and be able to be with my family.
Mark Hamill

You know how there are some stars out there who know how to market themselves? I don't have that.
Mark Hamill




http://lumq.com/06/star-wars-actors/

No comments:

Post a Comment