Thursday, September 17, 2009

Harrison Ford







All my friends were going off to be professionals, and I said I wanted to be an actor.
Harrison Ford

Bikes and planes aren't about going fast or having fun; they're toys, but serious ones.
Harrison Ford

Directing is too hard, it takes too much time, and it doesn't pay very well.
Harrison Ford

Everything I do, I'm sort of half in, half out.
Harrison Ford

Hollywood's got its own particular environment.
Harrison Ford

I accrued anger from people's low opinion of me and my work, and for the work I might be capable of.
Harrison Ford

I am not the first man who wanted to make changes in his life at 60 and I won't be the last. It is just that others can do it with anonymity.
Harrison Ford

I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.
Harrison Ford

I enjoyed carpentry, and it was very good to me for 12 years.
Harrison Ford

I get mad when people call me an action movie star. Indiana Jones is an adventure film, a comic book, a fantasy.
Harrison Ford

I have relationships with people I'm working with, based on our combined interest. It doesn't make the relationship any less sincere, but it does give it a focus that may not last beyond the experience.
Harrison Ford

I love the comic opportunities that come up in the context of a father-son relationship.
Harrison Ford

I wanted to be a forest ranger or a coal man. At a very early age, I knew I didn't want to do what my dad did, which was work in an office.
Harrison Ford

I wanted to live the life, a different life. I didn't want to go to the same place every day and see the same people and do the same job. I wanted interesting challenges.
Harrison Ford

I was always very grateful I was never hot. In the entire length of my career, I haven't been the most adored.
Harrison Ford

I was completely unprepared for the public spectacle my private life became, and didn't like it a bit.
Harrison Ford

I was never that much a focus of interest in my career. I'm aware of that now, which doesn't give me a lot of pleasure.
Harrison Ford

I'm addicted to Altoids. I call them 'acting pills.'
Harrison Ford

I've always been somewhere down from the top, so I've never had to suffer being knocked off the top.
Harrison Ford

I've never wanted to be the boss.
Harrison Ford



No comments:

Post a Comment